sokoban 发表于 2009-9-19 20:01:46

Tony Fisher 说 Meffert 将出 Fisher Cube

看来永骏和 Meffert 合作了,并付 Tony Fisher 版权费。

http://www.twistypuzzles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14862

Legitimate Fisher Cubes will shortly be available at Meffert's. They will carry his logo and my name. The price will be around $14 though not finalised yet. This will include postage to anywhere in the world.
The only reason this is happening is because Uwe Meffert took action on my behalf. For this reason I would urge people to wait and purchase from him.
As I understand it, apart from the added logo stickers the Fisher Cubes that Meffert will be selling will essentially be the same as the ones currently available. Those Cubes can now be classed as legit since I believe the deal also covers them. When they were first released it did not so they were knock-offs at that time. I don't fully understand why they are not using my name now though. To be on the safe side I would still urge people to wait for the ones with logos. There may of course be other people producing them which do not fall within the deal but according to Uwe- "If this is your cube, then it is part of the deal".
It is important that people understand the series of events-

1. Company produces knock-off Fisher Cubes.
2. I contact Uwe Meffert with the hope of producing a rival official product.
3. However, Uwe makes a deal with the company where I am paid a royalty plus a small percentage goes into a fund to fight unauthorised puzzle production in court. It's similar to Meffert's proposal (I'll post link when I can find it) on the fake V-Cubes. However this time the inventor (me) is backing it.
4. The exact same cubes can now be deemed as legit though I see no way of guaranteeing quality or stopping the same company making other fakes.

This situation is far from perfect. I have no desire to team up with dubious companies but in order to get what I believe is owed to me I had no choice. I guess it can only encourage the companies to do the right thing and ultimately sell more puzzles if they can improve their behaviour and ultimately reputation. I have personally had no direct contact with the company and gone along with Uwe Meffert's ideas.

Vicki 发表于 2009-9-19 20:07:27

不是吧~

惊天大新闻~

Xwam 发表于 2009-9-19 20:09:20

好期待,等待出来。。。。。。
好想要一个。
不知道又是什么时候。

七夜 发表于 2009-9-19 20:35:01

换个贴纸而已

ursace 发表于 2009-9-19 20:35:54

哇,期待新作!

Zeon.C 发表于 2009-9-19 21:30:03